- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Proven inside sales experience
- Strong phone presence and experience dialling dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Send your resume on the following email firstname.lastname@example.org
"We like the Employee Self Service which enables each employee to login to their system and use the workflow for most tasks. Overall I would recommend Vista payroll software."Surabhi Joshi, Controller – HR, Bacardi India Private Limited
"We have been using Minerva's payroll outsourcing services for over 10 years. Their service has been great and we get our reports on time and all compliance is ensured. Excellent work done by Minerva team under the leadership and Mr. Sunil and Mr. Pawan , well done Kudos !!"Dilip Kohli, Director – Finance & Company Secretary, Kuehne + Nagel Pvt. Ltd
"Minerva has been providing payroll outsourcing services to us for over 15 years. They were able to provide a very practical hybrid model to manage our payroll and HR functions. Their ability to provide the customized and processed reports on time and also respond to queries is impressive. We are happy with their service and would definitely recommend their payroll outsourcing service to other organizations."Rizwan Khan, DGM – HR, Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd.
"Vista Payroll is very easy, flexible and user-friendly."Surender Kumar Banyal, Dy.Manager Accounts, Dr. Willmar Schwabe India Pvt. Ltd.